Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> on 2015/05/17 08:42:22 UTC

[Discuss] Verifying Load Balancer Statistics based Autoscaling

Hi Devs,

While working on $subject and I found that we have not packaged the thrift
client configuration file in the load balancer distribution:

[2015-05-17 12:05:07,746] FATAL - LoadBalancerServiceComponent Failed to
activate load balancer service component
java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not parse thrift client configuration
at
org.apache.stratos.common.statistics.publisher.wso2.cep.ThriftClientConfigParser.parse(ThriftClientConfigParser.java:136)
at
org.apache.stratos.common.statistics.publisher.wso2.cep.ThriftClientConfig.getInstance(ThriftClientConfig.java:45)
at
org.apache.stratos.common.statistics.publisher.wso2.cep.WSO2CEPStatisticsPublisher.<init>(WSO2CEPStatisticsPublisher.java:56)

I'm now fixing this issue and continue the test.

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Senior Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos

Re: [Discuss] Verifying Load Balancer Statistics based Autoscaling

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Great! Thanks Lahiru! I will give it a try.

Posted by Lahiru Sandaruwan <la...@wso2.com>.

Posted by Lahiru Sandaruwan <la...@wso2.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.