Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2018/10/22 11:53:13 UTC

Github problems

Hi

some colleges told me about a huge problem in Github.
Seems that creating things like a PR is making a hard time in some projects.
Don''t know if this affects to us, but I think we should be cautious and
wait to see if things stabilize

Best

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Github problems

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Carlos,

Yes I have problems as well. With commenting anything etc. [1]

[1] https://status.github.com/messages

Thanks,
Piotr

pon., 22 paź 2018 o 13:53 Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>