Posted to muse-user@ws.apache.org by Bogdan Solomon <bs...@ncct.uottawa.ca> on 2007/04/17 21:00:23 UTC

Resource Property Error in Muse 2.2

I am getting the following error while running Muse 2.2

java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resource for bundle
java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key IncompleteMetadataAttributes
	at java.util.ResourceBundle.getObject(ResourceBundle.java:325)
	at java.util.ResourceBundle.getString(ResourceBundle.java:285)
	at org.apache.muse.util.messages.Messages.get(Messages.java:191)
	at org.apache.muse.util.messages.Messages.get(Messages.java:145)
	at org.apache.muse.util.messages.Messages.get(Messages.java:103)
	at
org.apache.muse.ws.resource.impl.SimpleWsResource.createMetadataDescriptor(SimpleWsResource.java:99)
	at
org.apache.muse.ws.resource.impl.SimpleWsResource.initialize(SimpleWsResource.java:211)
	at
org.apache.muse.core.routing.RouterFilePersistence.reloadResource(RouterFilePersistence.java:143)

The problem for which it can not find the metadata is most likely in my code
and I need to figure that, but it seems it also can not find the property in
the resources file and that makes my debugging more complicated.

Re: Resource Property Error in Muse 2.2

Posted by Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com>.
the nightly build doesn't get made until 2:00 a.m. Eastern time... if you
want the fix now, you'll need to build the module from source.

Dan

Bogdan Solomon <bs...@ncct.uottawa.ca> wrote on 04/17/2007 03:52:15 PM:

> The same problem exists with the other messages of the class
SimpleWsResource

Posted by Bogdan Solomon <bs...@ncct.uottawa.ca>.
The same problem exists with the other messages of the class SimpleWsResource

java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resource for bundle
java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key DescriptorNotFound
	at java.util.ResourceBundle.getObject(ResourceBundle.java:325)
	at java.util.ResourceBundle.getString(ResourceBundle.java:285)
	at org.apache.muse.util.messages.Messages.get(Messages.java:191)
	at org.apache.muse.util.messages.Messages.get(Messages.java:145)
	at
org.apache.muse.ws.resource.impl.SimpleWsResource.createMetadataDescriptor(SimpleWsResource.java:113)

Posted by Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com>.
found the bug - wrong class reference when loading the Messages object.
I'll check in a fix.

Dan

Daniel Jemiolo/Durham/IBM@IBMUS wrote on 04/17/2007 03:19:14 PM:

> I've duplicated your problem, but I don't yet understand it - I've
> compared the message key to what's in the actual messages file, and the
> two appear to be exactly the same. I'll try and figure it out. In the
> meantime, the problem is that you have one of (but not both) the
> rmd:Descriptor or rmd:DescriptorLocation attributes in your
> <wsdl:portType/>. Both need to be used in order to reference an RMD doc.
>
> Dan
>

> Bogdan Solomon <bs...@ncct.uottawa.ca> wrote on 04/17/2007 03:00:23
PM:

Posted by Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com>.