Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by cheermc <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/20 09:19:14 UTC

Why does parameter "useCompoundFile" not work?

Dear all,

I want to generate compound type index instead of files contain fdt,fdx etc.

I follow the suggestion to change the "useCompoundFile" parameter to true
(both in indexDefaults and mainIndex) in solrconfig.xml, but when i use
post.jar to post example xml file, i find the index is the same as before,
not only 3 files including 1 cfs & 2 segment files.

Could anyone tell me how to generate cfs file for index? And then could
anyone tell me why the situation happens to me?

Best regards,

Thanks,
Moss