Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by jayachandra <ja...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/01 14:33:56 UTC

[Axis2] Setting HTTPOutTransportInfo !?!

Hi there!
 Any insight about the following error when trying to invoke a deployed
service.
 org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: HTTPOutTransportInfo does not set
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.invoke(
CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:145)
org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.sendFault(AxisEngine.java:173)
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:202)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:709)
I sense that my service.xml is not comprehensive enough. But I couldn't find
the exact attribute (element) that I've to set in it. Can someone help me
with this.
 My service.xml currently looks like this
 <service name="Echo">
<description>
This servics is to echo back the received input right at the OMElement level
itself
</description>
<parameter name="ServiceClass" locked="xsd:false">serverside.saaj.Echo
</parameter>
<operation name="echo">
</operation>
</service>
 Any help in this regard would be very much appreciated.
 Thank you
Jayachandra
--
-- Jaya