Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Takaaki Suzuki <su...@midokura.com> on 2013/06/06 08:13:21 UTC

Template of systemvm

Hi all

I want to download the system VM template from "jenkins.cloudstack.org"

but, the connection is extremely slow.  Does anyone know of other
mirror servers or resources? Any idea what's happening with the
jenkins server?

Thanks
---
Midokura
Takaaki Suzuki

Re: Template of systemvm

Posted by Takaaki Suzuki <su...@midokura.com>.
Thank you for your help!

The connection is pretty good now.
I can download the template of system vm.

Re: Template of systemvm

Posted by Takaaki Suzuki <su...@midokura.com>.
Cool! I'm going to use this mirror :)

Re: Template of systemvm

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.

Re: Template of systemvm

Posted by Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl>.

On 06/06/2013 08:23 AM, Prasanna Santhanam wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 06, 2013 at 03:13:21PM +0900, Takaaki Suzuki wrote:
>> Hi all
>>
>> I want to download the system VM template from
>> "jenkins.cloudstack.org" (URL:
>> http://jenkins.cloudstack.org/job/build-systemvm-master/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/tools/appliance/dist/systemvmtemplate-2013-06-04-master-kvm.qcow2.bz2)
>>
>> but, the connection is extremely slow.  Does anyone know of other
>> mirror servers or resources? Any idea what's happening with the
>> jenkins server?
>>

> Currently, that's the only location. We don't have mirrors for the
> system VM images. The jenkins instance is experiencing high load
> avgs.

I was already hosting some of these templates on my CloudStack mirror:
http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/systemvm/

I just added two extra. Right now this is all done manually, so if one
is missing that's due to me not downloading them.

Wido

Re: Template of systemvm

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.