Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by nmittal <nm...@rblt.com> on 2009/08/19 19:16:03 UTC

CMS:Synchronous Request Response

I am using CMS for ActiveMQ to implement request-response. I understand from
the examples how to do asynchronous request-response.

In my application I want the requester to wait till it receives the
response. How can this be done with the CMS AMI.

thanks for your help.

Re: CMS:Synchronous Request Response

Posted by nmittal <nm...@rblt.com>.
Thanks Tim, I am working on implementing this. I will let you know how it
goes.

thanks
Nishant

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.