Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by dl...@comcast.net on 2014/06/09 22:53:28 UTC

[VFS] Release 2.1

I would like to discuss a release plan for VFS 2.1. It's been a long time since the last release and there have been several enhancements and bug fixes[1]. Additionally, there is only one ticket marked as a blocker[2] which until yesterday has not been touched since late 2012. I'm asking for a release of 2.1 after this blocker has been resolved. I'll even offer to do what I can to help, running tests, verifying fixes, etc.

[1] http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-vfs/changes-report.html
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/VFS-398

- Dave

Re: [VFS] Release 2.1

Posted by Bernd Eckenfels <ec...@zusammenkunft.net>.
Hello,

we are working on a release. Thats why I closed or moved most of the
blockers. It would be good if you can have a look at the remaining
blockers (and maybe also check if all the open bugs are not
critical).

Gruss
Bernd