Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Paul Fraser <pa...@qnenet.com> on 2019/05/08 10:11:22 UTC

Branding

Hi,

I have created branding.properties as required but when running the console, blank lines appear
where the original Karaf brand was and my branding is cut off at the bottom.

Is there anything I need to do as well as just create the branding.properties in etc?

Paul Fraser

Re: Branding

Posted by Thomas Termin <th...@gmail.com>.
branding-ssh.properties for client branding

Re: Branding

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi

Your logo messes up the welcome properties ;)

You have to escape the special character of the ASCII art logo, like \.
So, use \\ instead of \ in your ASCII art logo.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Branding

Posted by lu...@code-house.org.
I think we should reconsider having a new Karaf splash screen. :-)

Great stuff!
Cheers,
Łukasz

Re: Branding

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Lol ;) I like that ;)

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Branding

Posted by Kleber Ayala <kl...@gmail.com>.
Just for fun ;) , you can try this one, its my "dev-mode" branding

Re: Branding

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré