Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by 李蓉 <ro...@timecho.com> on 2022/08/01 08:23:57 UTC

Permission request

    Hi,I'm rongli,from Shaanxi Province.I have a wide range of interests and hope to get along with everyone in harmony.It's a pleasure to meet you all,and I hope to learn from each other in the future.
    my jira id is rongli and my Confluence id : RongLi .

Re: Permission request

Posted by Haonan Hou <hh...@qq.com.INVALID>.
Welcome to IoTDB community! You are added in contributor list now.

Best,
Haonan Hou