Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by keneida <ke...@o2.pl> on 2007/07/31 17:09:32 UTC

unable to start ActiveMQ service

Windows instalation.
After installing the ActiveMQ service. It doesnt not want to start from
Services management window.
"Error 1067: the process terminated unexpectedly"
>From the wrapper.log
"java.lang.noClassDefFoundError: and
exception in thread main"
When i start amq with manually it works.
In the prerequisition says that i need JDK to run amq, I tested with JRE and
it also works. Do i really need JDK?

Re: unable to start ActiveMQ service

Posted by JL <jj...@optonline.net>.
Yes. Install AMQ into a directory directly below the root of C:\

Posted by sheiladuck <im...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by JL <jj...@optonline.net>.