Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sebastian Böhm <sb...@gmx.de> on 2001/01/29 13:42:30 UTC

non java xslt processor

Hi,

1. is it possible to use a non java xslt processor like sablotron with cocoon
?

2. You know the /samples/slides directory in the cocoon package ?
I do the same, I use two XSL file in a row, how can this be done in one file
without changing much of the code?

thanks and bye
Sebastian

Re: non java xslt processor

Posted by Sebastian Böhm <sb...@gmx.de>.
Hi,

Am Dienstag 30 Januar 2001 19:26 schrieben Sie:

> no, there is no sablotron transformer class in cocoon. cocoon only
> supports xalan, xt, and now saxon in cvs.

An which of them ist the best ?
Performance, Conformance ?

bye seb

Re: non java xslt processor

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.

Re: non java xslt processor

Posted by Sebastian Böhm <sb...@gmx.de>.
Hi,

Am Montag 29 Januar 2001 19:47 schrieben Sie:
> > 1. is it possible to use a non java xslt processor like sablotron with
> > cocoon ?
>
> yes. write a class which implements the cocoon Transformer interface.
>
> - donald
yes that's clear, but is there something availiable ?

sebastian

Re: non java xslt processor

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.