Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Wai <bz...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/09 15:55:19 UTC

Re: [PROPOSAL]Request to enhance entity:SystemProperty.

Anybody have a comment on this?

Re: [PROPOSAL]Request to enhance entity:SystemProperty.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Arun,

Please Wai, check also on dev ML where I copied your email (the discussion should be rather there), Nicolas asked you a question.

Thanks

Jacques

Posted by Wai <bz...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the reply. I shall take a look.
http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/Re-Request-for-enhance-entity-SystemProperty-tp4709235p4709446.html

Re: [PROPOSAL]Request to enhance entity:SystemProperty.

Posted by Arun Patidar <ar...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hello Wai,

--
Thanks & Regards