Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/10 00:14:02 UTC

Announcing #flink IRC chat room

HI All,

Per discussion in Flink dev mailing list, we now have official #flink
chat room at irc.freenode.org.

Feel free to stop by to ask anything or share some ideas that could be
contributed to Apache Flink.

I will be making update to the website to reflect the information [1]

Thanks,

Henry

Re: Announcing #flink IRC chat room

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.