Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/18 07:59:33 UTC

swagger/openapi spec for Kafka-Connect REST API?

I am looking for the openapi spec for Kafka-Connect API but I couldn't
find one. If it is available somewhere, could someone tell me where I
can find it?

regards, aki

Re: swagger/openapi spec for Kafka-Connect REST API?

Posted by Miguel Silvestre <ms...@gmail.com>.
Hi Aki,

Can you please create a gist?
Thank you very much!