Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/02 00:56:02 UTC

Re: We are looking for a developer in New York City

> Teachscape is looking to hire a (Junior) Software Engineer to work in
> our downtown New York office. We work with cutting edge technology and
> frameworks, such as Java 5, Wicket, Spring, Hibernate, J2ME, Lucene
> and Jetty, to deliver professional development to teachers online.
>
> Please drop me a line if you are interested or want to receive a full
> job description.

This position is now on Dice:
http://seeker.dice.com/jobsearch/servlet/JobSearch?op=302&dockey=xml/6/7/679e6bef23916aee4f80cad835258500@endecaindex&source=19&FREE_TEXT=wicket

If you fit the description, or know someone who does, please let us
know. If you're a Java coder in NYC with more experience, we'd still
like to hear from you.

Thanks, and I'll stop spamming the list after this :-)

Eelco