Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Richard Frovarp <rf...@apache.org> on 2012/01/26 20:54:55 UTC

IN operator and queries

Is there a way to pass a list of some sort to a SelectQuery to be used
with a select query that uses the SQL IN operator? Putting square
brackets in the qualifier isn't working, and this isn't the easiest
thing to search for if it has already been answered elsewhere.

Re: IN operator and queries

Posted by John Huss <jo...@gmail.com>.
Look at ExpressionFactory - there is a method for it there I believe.  This
class is the primary source for creating expressions.

Re: IN operator and queries

Posted by Michael Gentry <mg...@masslight.net>.
Hi Richard,

Have you tried ExpressionFactory.inExp() yet?

http://cayenne.apache.org/doc/api/org/apache/cayenne/exp/ExpressionFactory.html

Thanks,

mrg