Posted to dev@mnemonic.apache.org by Yanhui Zhao <yz...@apache.org> on 2021/03/21 04:09:46 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Mnemonic Release Candidate 0.14.0-rc2

Hi Mnemonic folks

Sorry for calling your attention again on releasing Apache Mnemonic
0.14.0-rc2, which fixes branch divergence caused by a new PR (PR-210) after
our calling for release for 0.14.0-rc1.

This is a call for vote to release Apache Mnemonic 0.14.0-rc2, our second
release this year. We have achieved two milestones for this release: (1)
memory service selection mechanism redesign, (2) mnemonic-site reboot. T
hanks everyone for your contribution to this release.

Mnemonic community vote and result threads:
https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/mnemonic-dev/202103.mbox/%3cCA+2XWUyQAf9Us=kDZ0v4vF2QTn=ZjiTfoO-uRJnfWhnH7HCCPQ@mail.gmail.com%3e
https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/mnemonic-dev/202103.mbox/%3cCAAP9+VAYy+j2_8EdHPpRnvxbUD6UX4UU6VbqZXyhK==TtY90xg@mail.gmail.com%3e

The tag to be voted on is 0.14.0-rc2 (revision 46698, commit: 34013f7):
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/mnemonic/0.14.0-rc2/
https://github.com/apache/mnemonic/tree/branch-0.14.0-rc2

Release artifacts are signed with the key entry at last of the KEYS file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/mnemonic/KEYS

The change list of this release can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/mnemonic/0.14.0-rc2/CHANGES.txt
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/mnemonic/0.13.0-rc1/CHANGES.txt>

Please help to double check and vote on releasing this package as Apache
Mnemonic version 0.14.0-rc2.

The vote will be open for 72 hours

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Mnemonic 0.14.0-rc2.
[ ] +0 No opinion

Best Regards,

Yanhui Zhao

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Mnemonic Release Candidate 0.14.0-rc2

Posted by Chunyong He <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1

Best Regards,

Chunyong He

Posted by Paley Shen <pa...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Chenyang Li <ch...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Xiaojin Jiao <xj...@gmail.com>.
+1
------

Posted by Li Shen <li...@apache.org>.
+1

On Sun, Mar 21, 2021 at 10:03 PM Kevin Ratnasekera <dj...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> +1
>
> On Mon, Mar 22, 2021 at 10:15 AM Gang(Gary) Wang <ga...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> My vote is +1, thanks.
>>
>> On Sat, Mar 20, 2021 at 9:10 PM Yanhui Zhao <yz...@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Mnemonic folks
>>>
>>> Sorry for calling your attention again on releasing Apache Mnemonic
>>> 0.14.0-rc2, which fixes branch divergence caused by a new PR (PR-210) after
>>> our calling for release for 0.14.0-rc1.
>>>
>>> This is a call for vote to release Apache Mnemonic 0.14.0-rc2, our
>>> second release this year. We have achieved two milestones for this
>>> release: (1) memory service selection mechanism redesign, (2) mnemonic-site
>>> reboot. Thanks everyone for your contribution to this release.
>>>
>>> Mnemonic community vote and result threads:
>>>
>>> https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/mnemonic-dev/202103.mbox/%3cCA+2XWUyQAf9Us=kDZ0v4vF2QTn=ZjiTfoO-uRJnfWhnH7HCCPQ@mail.gmail.com%3e
>>>
>>> https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/mnemonic-dev/202103.mbox/%3cCAAP9+VAYy+j2_8EdHPpRnvxbUD6UX4UU6VbqZXyhK==TtY90xg@mail.gmail.com%3e
>>>
>>> The tag to be voted on is 0.14.0-rc2 (revision 46698, commit: 34013f7):
>>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/mnemonic/0.14.0-rc2/
>>> https://github.com/apache/mnemonic/tree/branch-0.14.0-rc2
>>>
>>> Release artifacts are signed with the key entry at last of the KEYS
>>> file:
>>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/mnemonic/KEYS
>>>
>>> The change list of this release can be found at:
>>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/mnemonic/0.14.0-rc2/CHANGES.txt
>>> <https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/mnemonic/0.13.0-rc1/CHANGES.txt>
>>>
>>> Please help to double check and vote on releasing this package as
>>> Apache Mnemonic version 0.14.0-rc2.
>>>
>>> The vote will be open for 72 hours
>>>
>>> [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Mnemonic 0.14.0-rc2.
>>> [ ] +0 No opinion
>>> [ ] -1 Do not release this package because ...
>>>
>>> Best Regards,
>>>
>>> Yanhui Zhao
>>>
>> --
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Mnemonic Release Candidate 0.14.0-rc2

Posted by Kevin Ratnasekera <dj...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by "Gang(Gary) Wang" <ga...@apache.org>.
My vote is +1, thanks.