Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Benjamin Bratkus <br...@oio.de> on 2006/04/03 08:59:06 UTC

property of a bean

hello users,

i've got a question about the propertys of a managed bean. my bean is
session scope and gets a managed property by choosing an entry on
another side of my app.
after choosing this entry my bean is created, because its the first time
the app requests the bean. i store the value in a list of this bean. now
the logic brings me back to the first page for choosing another entry,
but the bean does not read the managed property a second time. so how
can i solve this case ?

best regards, thanks in advance,

ben