Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com> on 2009/01/23 05:15:41 UTC

Lucene’s Missing Term/Field Query Structure

I think lots of people here will find this interesting:

http://lingpipe-blog.com/2009/01/21/lucenes-missing-termfield-query-structure/

Otis

Re: Lucene’s Missing Term/Field Query Structure

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.
Also, RangeQuery has already been fixed (on trunk) such that the ctors
that take Term are deprecated.

But the larger point (we need stronger separation of field from text
in XXXQuery classes) is valid.

Mike

Posted by Paul Elschot <pa...@xs4all.nl>.