Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2016/12/22 17:13:08 UTC

Please make sure you unincubate

Eagle, Beam PMCs

Congratulations on graduating.  Please complete your post-incubation steps
within the incubator.  These can be done regardless of infra status.

http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#unincubate

Regards,

John

Re: Please make sure you unincubate

Posted by Davor Bonaci <da...@apache.org>.
The ASF has not made any public announcement. As far as I understand, that
is delayed to the first half of January due to the holidays. That puts us
in a awkward state for a few weeks -- I'll reach out to Incubator and ASF
folks to clarify how we should be behaving in that time.

Posted by Davor Bonaci <da...@google.com.INVALID>.
The Incubator website has been updated [1, 2], and INFRA-13177 is tracking
the infrastructure work [3]. Special thanks to JB and Dan for handling some
parts of the work.

John, please kindly let us know if you spot something we may have missed.

Davor

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/projects/
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/projects/beam.html

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Yup. It's done locally, ready to commit. Just want to sync with Davor first.

Regards
JB\u2063\u200b

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Please make sure you unincubate

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi John,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Please make sure you unincubate

Posted by Edward Zhang <yo...@apache.org>.
Thanks you John. I have updated the site and still looking for any other
places we have missed.

Thanks
Edward

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Edward Zhang <yo...@apache.org>.
Hi John,

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Any update on this?

Posted by Edward Zhang <yo...@apache.org>.
Hi John,

Posted by Hao Chen <ha...@apache.org>.
Jayesh, I think the basic unincubating works was done by Michael and I
merged your changes at #66 as well.

- Hao

Posted by Jayesh Senjaliya <jh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Edward,

Posted by Jayesh Senjaliya <jh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Edward,

Posted by Edward Zhang <yo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jayesh Senjaliya <jh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Eagle Team,

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
All,

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
All,

Posted by Hao Chen <ha...@apache.org>.
Thanks John, and Congrats Eagle and Beam! I will plan about the
post-incubation steps ASAP on behalf of Eagle PMC.

- Hao

Posted by Hao Chen <ha...@apache.org>.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
All,