Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/25 22:44:24 UTC

Release of ServiceComb

Hi team,

As we are planing to do the release at the end of this month, so please
check your JIRA status and if there any other outstanding issue need to be
fixed, please let us know.

Regards,

Willem Jiang

Re: Release of ServiceComb

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Team

As we are heading to the second round release (1.0.0-m2) this month.

ServiceCenter and Saga are looking good, but there are still 12 open issues
for Java-Chassis.
Please update the JIRA status by the end of this weekend.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Re: Release of ServiceComb