Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org> on 2000/04/24 14:53:54 UTC

config stuff

I'm done with this batch o' changes. For the most part, the config process
has been all cleaned up and is back to a working state. Certainly, it is
now at a ready-point for the a3 release.

Well, Include doesn't work quite right. Should that be fixed first?

Looking at mod_macro, it will definitely be broken. It relies on
cmd->config_file in its command handler. I suspect the same goes for
mod_perl. There are a couple designs floating for how those modules can
hook into the new process. TBD and post-a3, I'd say.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/