Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/02 07:36:56 UTC

New year, new role doing Hive docs

As of today, I'm not monitoring the Hive mailing lists for doc issues.
Instead, I'll work on the backlog of doc tasks.

This means that I won't add TODOC labels to new commits, and won't write
doc notes with links to wikidocs that need to be updated.

Some developers label their own jiras with TODOC labels and take care of
the documentation, but many do not.  If you have any ideas about how to
optimize the doc process, please participate in the dev@hive thread [DISCUSS]
Do-it-yourself docs
<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hive-dev/201712.mbox/%3cCACEcauXxhk8UPbF0mxZtxCvW8skdUBVRhuzRCbDRn=AFtf3=zw@mail.gmail.com%3e>
.

If you need to get my attention and I miss the usual Hive email message,
please contact me directly at leftyl@apache.org.

-- Lefty