Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "Zheng, Kenny" <zh...@marketsoft.com> on 2003/11/20 17:27:24 UTC

Validator form: removing fields

Hi,

I am currently using the commons.validator 1.0.2 to design my validation stuff. One problem I've encountered is it lacks the ability to remove a Field from a Form object or remove a Form from a FormSet object, which is quite necessary if I want to manipulate the contents of a form/formset at runtime.

For now, I've extended the Form class to provide the removal functions. Does anybody know whether this issue is being or will be addressed in future releases? Thanks.

Ken