Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by "Chandra Mohan, Ananda Vel Murugan" <An...@honeywell.com> on 2012/05/22 06:14:01 UTC

sample code for mahout random forest implementation

Hi,

Any one has sample code for running random forest implementation? I want
to write a mahout job to take my input file(s) and run random forest
implementation in mahout. Please share it if you have any. Even pseudo
code will be of help. Thanks.

Regards,

Anand.C

Re: sample code for mahout random forest implementation

Posted by deneche abdelhakim <ad...@gmail.com>.
Take a look at the following wiki page:

https://cwiki.apache.org/MAHOUT/partial-implementation.html

you can also check the examples source code:

<MAHOUT TRUNK>/examples/src/main/java/org/apache/mahout/classifier/df/