Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/06 12:48:10 UTC

[mina] Changes on sessionIdle event.

Hi,

As I discussed with J-F today, I modified MINA (both 0.7 and 0.9 stream) to
fire sessionIdle event periodically (it has been fired only once before). I
also added two methods to session:

* getIdleCount() - this method will help you decide the event if the first
one or not.
* getLastIdleTime() - this method returns the last time in millis when
sessionIdle event is fired.

Any feedbacks are welcome.

I feel like we're really close to release 0.8.0 finally if we resolve this
issue successfully.

Thanks,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/

Re: [mina] Changes on sessionIdle event.

Posted by flyingbug <fl...@gmail.com>.
Oops! Great!
That's meaning i don't need change it's status  by myself.:)