Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Roberto Tardío <ro...@stratebi.com> on 2017/11/01 13:00:46 UTC

Re: Export and Import metadata between Kylin clusters

Hi,

I think this is related to this unresolved JIRA. KYLIN-1605
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-1605>

I mean the posibility of migrate metadata from source, data model, cube
definition or all project in order to re build the all cube, e.g. with
different Hadoop cluster.

Thanks!

Posted by Billy Liu <bi...@apache.org>.
The requirement is clear. Could you check metastore.sh.
It has a lot of features, such as
metadata.sh backup-cube/restore-cube
metadata.sh backup-project/restore-project