Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Tournié Jean-Michel <je...@dlconsultant.fr> on 2005/06/15 11:11:38 UTC

[m2] JUnit test using files, with multiple modules

Hello all,

I have a problem using m2, when I execute a JUnit test who loads a
configuration file, in a multiple modules project.

My project structure is :

my-app

  +- pom.xml

  +- my-module1

     +- pom.xml

     +- src

     +- config-test

         +- my-file.txt -----> This file is load by test classes, by name
“config-test/my-file.txt”

When I run the command “m2 test” from “my-module1” directory, tests are OK.

When I run the command “m2 test” from “my-app” directory, tests FAILED
because test classes don’t found “config-test/my-file.txt”. The base dir is
“my-app”, not “my-app/my-module1”.

How can I solve my problem?

Thanks,

Jean-Michel

RE: [m2] JUnit test using files, with multiple modules

Posted by Tournié Jean-Michel <je...@dlconsultant.fr>.
The solution 2 using basedir system property works fine whith m2.

Thank you Nicolas.

J-Michel

Posted by Nicolas Chalumeau <ni...@gmail.com>.
2 solutions I think :