Posted to dev@brooklyn.apache.org by Paul Campbell <pa...@cloudsoft.io> on 2023/04/19 09:58:51 UTC

workflow - boolean and ternary operators

Hi,

I'm looking at implementing boolean and ternary operators as part of
workflows.

e.g.

- let boolean pass = ${output} >= 200 && ${output} < 400
- let pass_message = ${pass} ? "Yippee" : "Boo"

I'm still at the early stages, nosing about in the
SetVariableWorkflowStep class, finding my way about.

--
Paul Campbell
Software Engineer

E: paul@cloudsoft.io

Re: workflow - boolean and ternary operators

Posted by Paul Campbell <pa...@cloudsoft.io>.
Hi,

Just a quick update. I've been able to implement the operators '>',

I've hit a wall on the ternary operator, but I've handed over to Martin
Harris to have a look at that.

The branch for anyone interested is here:
https://github.com/kemitix/brooklyn-server/tree/workflow-ternary-operator

Paul

Posted by Geoff Macartney <ge...@apache.org>.
Sounds good. Let us know when you have something you'd like us to look at...

Cheers
Geoff