Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/22 23:45:37 UTC

Are geronimo 2.0.1 artifacts availble in maven2 repo?

Hi,

Congratulations on the Geronimo 2.0.1 release. Are the released artifacts
availble in maven2 repo now?

Thanks,
Raymond

Re: Are geronimo 2.0.1 artifacts availble in maven2 repo?

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On 8/22/07, Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Congratulations on the Geronimo 2.0.1 release. Are the released artifacts
> availble in maven2 repo now?

No, they're not. I think they'll be before the press announcement.

BTW, I've been wondering why they are not and run into issues with
them missing while building Geronimo Eclipse plugin, so I'm awaiting
them to be available too ;-)

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl

Re: Are geronimo 2.0.1 artifacts availble in maven2 repo?

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
Done