Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Yi Wu <yi...@databricks.com> on 2021/06/25 05:51:38 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Spark 3.0.3 released

We are happy to announce the availability of Spark 3.0.3!

Spark 3.0.3 is a maintenance release containing stability fixes. This
release is based on the branch-3.0 maintenance branch of Spark. We strongly
recommend all 3.0 users to upgrade to this stable release.

To download Spark 3.0.3, head over to the download page:
https://spark.apache.org/downloads.html

To view the release notes:
https://spark.apache.org/releases/spark-release-3-0-3.html

We would like to acknowledge all community members for contributing to this
release. This release would not have been possible without you.

Yi

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Spark 3.0.3 released

Posted by Dongjoon Hyun <do...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, Yi!

Posted by Dongjoon Hyun <do...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, Yi!

Posted by Takeshi Yamamuro <li...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, Yi ~

On Sat, Jun 26, 2021 at 7:44 AM L. C. Hsieh <vi...@apache.org> wrote:

> Thanks Yi for the work!
>
> On 2021/06/25 05:51:38, Yi Wu <yi...@databricks.com> wrote:
> > We are happy to announce the availability of Spark 3.0.3!
> >
> > Spark 3.0.3 is a maintenance release containing stability fixes. This
> > release is based on the branch-3.0 maintenance branch of Spark. We
> strongly
> > recommend all 3.0 users to upgrade to this stable release.
> >
> > To download Spark 3.0.3, head over to the download page:
> > https://spark.apache.org/downloads.html
> >
> > To view the release notes:
> > https://spark.apache.org/releases/spark-release-3-0-3.html
> >
> > We would like to acknowledge all community members for contributing to
> this
> > release. This release would not have been possible without you.
> >
> > Yi

---
Takeshi Yamamuro

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Spark 3.0.3 released

Posted by "L. C. Hsieh" <vi...@apache.org>.
Thanks Yi for the work!