Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Manoj Patil <ma...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/30 11:48:27 UTC

Catch Guacamole session on Xrdp

Hi,

I have catch client guacamole session Address on linux xrdp

Re: Catch Guacamole session on Xrdp

Posted by Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org>.
Manoj, please don't double-post.

To anyone accidentally finding this thread in the archives, the original
thread is here:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/546e78b2ef584870244ef3cb00d6bc9bb202298e023230df5d45b3b8@%3Cuser.guacamole.apache.org%3E

Posted by Manoj Patil <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Manoj Patil <ma...@gmail.com>.
I am not understanding this .

Posted by Manoj Patil <ma...@gmail.com>.
dear brain,

i have two issues—

a) i am not able to get client lan ip address
b) how to pass client lan ip address through guacamole to x11rdp(linux session).

My setup is as —

a) i am installed both guacamole+x11rdp on lentos 7 machine.

please help me and give resolution.

Posted by Manoj Patil <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Manoj Patil <ma...@gmail.com>.
Dear,