Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by mah_habbal <ma...@sphere.ae> on 2008/06/08 12:24:48 UTC

Statistical Information of overall queries

Hi,
I am using Hibernate to manage my derby database but I don’t know how to got
statistical information about my database, like how many SQL query my
application is hitting db or how many insert in “a minute” for a particular
table, how many time specific SQL  query executed in “an hour”.
My question is related to overall statistical info, now I don’t care about
info of individual query which I found via calling procedure

VALUES SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_GET_RUNTIMESTATISTICS()

If anyone can help me and tell me if derby and/or hibernate can give those
information

Thanks
Mahmoud,

Re: Statistical Information of overall queries

Posted by mah_habbal <ma...@sphere.ae>.
Thanks Rick
I think this will be useful
I will check SubversionLogVTI and see how i can utilize it

Regards
=)

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Mahmoud,