Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Morgan Delagrange <md...@yahoo.com> on 2001/02/17 01:04:11 UTC

next steps for taglibs

Hi all,

It seems like we're all satisfied with the JDBC
taglib, so this weekend I'll update the documentation
and get it ready for the daily builds.

I think our next step should be repackaging the
request, response etc taglibs into something more
elegant.  We can either wait for Glenn's work on his
new JSP framework, or we can start another subproject
in the interim and merge his code in later.  I'm
inclined to do the latter, because refactoring these
taglibs seems to be our most pressing need right now,
and we need to start soliciting ideas, opinions, etc.

- Morgan

=====
Morgan Delagrange
Britannica.com