Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Anthony Smith <an...@fedex.com> on 2002/09/30 23:10:23 UTC

web.xml help

Let me explain my problem just in case there is another solution...

In my Tomcat enviroment, there may be several developers working on one
webapp, but I want each one of the developers to use their own web.xml or
some variant of it. Is this possible?

So for developer 1's folder he can drop his xml file in the WEB-INF folder
and have access to all its properties, but still have access to web.xml as
well as the other xml files that may be in existence...