Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Joaquín Silva <jo...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/27 12:34:23 UTC

Spark with Kudu

Hello,

I'm running Spark with Kudu like this:
https://kudu.apache.org/docs/developing.html#_kudu_integration_with_spark

The spark-shell work fine by just adding the flag --jars. But in Zeppelin
I'm getting this error:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.kududb.spark.kudu.package$KuduDataFrameReader.kudu()Lorg/apache/spark/sql/Dataset;

I added the jar file to the zeppelin.interpreter.localRepo
/root/zeppelin-0.6.1-bin-netinst/local-repo/2BZ9T2DCB and I can import the
libraries just fine. But I'm getting this error when I try to use Kudu's
classes.

What could it be?.

Regards,
Joaquín Silva