Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by "Farr, Aaron" <Aa...@am.sony.com> on 2004/01/23 17:41:21 UTC

[OT] Taking the long way home

Hello.

I'm going to be driving across the US this next week.  I'm not sure how
often I'll be able to check email and get internet access, so forgive me if
I disappear.

For those that are interested:  I fly to from Pittsburgh, PA to Seattle, WA
tonight.  I'll be in Seattle for the weekend and then I'll be helping my
girlfriend move across the US and back to PA.  We're taking the _long_ way
home, so we'll go from Seattle, WA down to Santa Cruz, CA, then head over to
Phoenix, AZ, drive to somewhere in Oklahoma and then make a mad dash back to
Pittsburgh.  It's sorta like a NIKE swoosh across the country.

If you happen to be along my course of travels and want to meet up somewhere
and swap Avalon stories, email me soon and we can make plans.  I should be
back by Feb 1, 2003.

J. Aaron Farr
  SONY ELECTRONICS
  DDP-CIM