Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ka...@dubai-e.gov.ae on 2003/06/22 13:18:59 UTC

two struts applications, same server

Hi all,
I have two separate struts applications deployed to same server  , I have
one single parent action class where both applicatiosn inherit from,   also
I can have same action class name  with different implementations  ,one for
each application, .is there any consequences of such setup??? I belive this
is okay but I am having a strange problem , it seems like the same
"instance" of the parent class is serving the 2 applications..!!!!!!
my application server is iPlanet ver 6.5

any suggestions?
Kareem