Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Mailindra <ma...@gmx.net> on 2004/10/01 21:58:02 UTC

How to tell WS Consumer about WSS?

Hai all,
Could somebody tell me, how to tell ws consumer/client that the
webservices implement webservices security.
I mean, if my webservices implement wss encription and signature, how to
discribe it in WSDL ? If it is not possible,  how can I tell the WS client?
Many thanks for your help.

regards,

Mailindra

Re: How to tell WS Consumer about WSS?

Posted by Werner Dittmann <We...@t-online.de>.
David,

well....Dims sometime (a long time) ago also asked
if there could be a project to do someting for it.
Any contribution is appreciated :-)

Some ideas I had: take the wsdl4j library that is
used in Axis and try to extract the WS-Policy info
from the WSDL file and "inject" the necessary information
into the client and/or server deployment file. Thus
running the standard Axis wsdl4java first, then a
wspolicy2wsdd as a second step.

Regards,
Werner

Posted by Mailindra <ma...@gmx.net>.
Hai David,
Thank you for your info.
My goodness, there are so many WS-Extension spec :)
It seems WSE has implemented ws-policy. anyone know opensource
implementation for ws-policy?

TIA

regards,

Mailindra