Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Michael Dick <mi...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/13 16:39:01 UTC

Re: oracle 11g - operation not allowed: streams type cannot be used in batching

Hi Nick,

It sounds like turning off SQL statement batching will help here's a link to
the section in the manual :
http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/1.2.1/apache-openjpa-1.2.1/docs/manual/manual.html#ref_guide_dbsetup_stmtbatch

-mike

Posted by pgarg2000 <pg...@njit.edu>.
I am using driver oracle-driver-11.2.0.1.0.jar but still fascing the issue
"streams type cannot be used in batching" when using Lob/Clob with batching
in orcale. We are using "Oracle Database 10g Enterprise Edition Release
10.2.0.4.0 - 64bi"

Re: oracle 11g - operation not allowed: streams type cannot be used in batching

Posted by "nick_j_mann@uk.ibm.com" <ni...@uk.ibm.com>.
Thanks... the removal of batching suggestion worked as a temporary measure
and I'll check out the later jdbc version

Nick

Posted by Jeremy Bauer <te...@gmail.com>.
Nick,