Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Jo...@filternet.nl on 2015/02/10 10:17:15 UTC

optionality=Optionality.OPTIONAL issue

Hi,

I wonder why - after building in Eclipse (and yes, I cleaned .m2 and eclipse workspace) - I have problems with 'optionality=Optionality.OPTIONAL' annotation. (It want to revert to "@Parameter(optional=Optionality.TRUE)"

When I check out [1] on git it seems OK.

Are there some changes in POM that I missed or ...?

grtz Johan

[1] https://github.com/apache/isis/blob/master/core/applib/src/main/java/org/apache/isis/applib/annotation/Optionality.java

Re: optionality=Optionality.OPTIONAL issue

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Yup, sorry; I changed:

optional=Optionality.TRUE    -->  optionality=Optionality.OPTIONAL
optional=Optionality.FALSE  -->  optionality=Optionality.MANDATORY

so is more consistent with other attribuets.

Hopefully a quick search/replace through your codebase will fix...  Don't
intend to make any further changes :-)

Cheers
Dan