Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Stanislav <sk...@inet.hr> on 2007/01/16 10:39:07 UTC

Struts/Eclipse remote app build

Hi.

I have 2 computers. On first I do development (coding in Eclipse, building and deploying on JBOSS).
Now i want to do coding in Eclipse on computer No1, building on computer No2 and deploying on
computer No1. Basicly i want to do hard cpu and memory proceses on computer No2. Is this posible?
Both computers are on Win OS (No1: WinXP SP2, No2. Win2003).

Tnx,
Stanislav

Re: Struts/Eclipse remote app build

Posted by Sandeep Gupta <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi

You can use a build server for the purpose, if both the computers are
connected through network.

Hope this helps.

- Sandeep