Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Bonekrusher <dj...@yahoo.com> on 2012/10/11 13:44:19 UTC

fo:retrieve-table-marker, exclude first page

Hi, I am working on using the new fo:retrieve-table-marker that was
implemented in the trunk and have a question in regards to how to achieve
the following:

I want my a marker to appear only on the first page and another marker to
appear on the Second page thru last:

<fo:retrieve-table-marker
retrieve-class-name="primary-para-continuation-first"
retrieve-position-within-table="first-starting"
retrieve-boundary-within-table="table"/>
													<fo:retrieve-table-marker
retrieve-class-name="primary-para-continuation"
retrieve-position-within-table="last-ending"
retrieve-boundary-within-table="table"/>

The above markers show up on all pages.

Desired output:

Para Title (primary-para-continuation-first)

Para Title Continued (primary-para-continuation)

Para Title Continued (primary-para-continuation)

Thanks For the help

Re: fo:retrieve-table-marker, exclude first page

Posted by Bonekrusher <dj...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks. I'll give this a try.

Re: fo:retrieve-table-marker, exclude first page

Posted by Luis Bernardo <lm...@gmail.com>.
You don't need to have different markers. You can achieve that by
having just one marker but have the content of the marker change from
the first page to the second. See the attached example that I think
does something similar to what you want.