Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Marcel Overdijk <m....@oravision.nl> on 2003/05/09 16:43:38 UTC

What is the entry point when using File in a java class which is called by a jsp page ?

Hello,

I have placed a java class in my /overdijk/WEB-INF/classes/overdijk
directory. /overdijk is the home of my webapp.
>From this java class I want to open a file (for example
/overdijk/config.properties).

File f = new File("config.properties") won't work.

Problem: I don't know where I have to point my File("") to...

To "/overdijk/config.properties", "/config.properties",
"config.properties" or "/../../config.properties"...

What is the entry point when using File in a java class which is called
by a jsp page ?

Kind Regards,

Marcel Overdijk