Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "webhiker%tiscali.fr" <we...@tiscali.fr> on 2003/02/27 13:03:59 UTC

Is it just me or is the address wrong for this list?

Does anyone know why the reply-to address of all the messages are
incorrectly set as "user@ant.apache.org", since this bounces the mail
with the error :

<us...@ant.apache.org>
     (reason: 550 Access denied)

I have to manually type in the correct address (ant-user@jakarta.apache.org)
every time I want to send or reply to a mail.

Is this normal? or am I supposed to change something?

Thanks for any advice, apologies for the off-topic post.

WH

Re: Is it just me or is the address wrong for this list?

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>.
webhiker%tiscali.fr wrote:
> Does anyone know why the reply-to address of all the messages are
> incorrectly set as "user@ant.apache.org", since this bounces the mail
> with the error :

> <us...@ant.apache.org>
>     (reason: 550 Access denied)
>

> I have to manually type in the correct address
> (ant-user@jakarta.apache.org)
> every time I want to send or reply to a mail.
>
> Is this normal? or am I supposed to change something?
>
> Thanks for any advice, apologies for the off-topic post.

I have no problems sending to user@ant.apache.org. This is the new, and
correct, address for the list. Perhaps some system on your side is blocking
access.

Conor