Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Chawla, Yogesh" <yo...@hpsglobal.com> on 2003/10/14 10:25:08 UTC

RE: URGENT :: LOGIC:EQUAL works only with one constant Value ?? N ot R epeat Iterations ????

I am specifying the complete values.  The e.g I had written was simplistic
for getitng some help!

The code is something like this..

		<logic:equal name="aUpdateForm" property="viewChildRecord"
value="true">

		<logic:iterate id = "childDetail" name="coll" >
			<logic:equal name="childDetail"
parameter="rateClassTCSGRTE" value="<%=ss%>"/>
Any ideas..

regards.