Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> on 2009/12/25 17:46:27 UTC

Request for svn karma

Hi

We've stared using Continuum at my day job, so I've been reading a lot
of documentation lately. Those of you who know me from the Maven project
know that I value good documentation. I've found a a few things that
could be improved in the Continuum documentation.

If it's OK with you I'd like to get commit privileges so that I can
commit these fixes myself. Otherwise I'll just put them in JIRA.
Whatever you prefer. If you want it in JIRA, do you want one issue with
a big patch in it or many issues with smaller focused patches?

Looking at the subversion tree I guess that both /asf/continuum/trunk
and /asf/continuum/branches/continuum-1.3.x needs updating. Do you want
me to supply two patches or do you want to do the merging in Subversion?
 If it's the later, do you patch trunk first and then merge to the branch?

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: Request for svn karma

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Brett.

Emmanuel

Re: Request for svn karma

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 1:52 PM, Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> wrote:
> Thanks Brett!

Welcome!  Please let us know if you need help finding your way around.
:)  One or more of us is usually in #continuum on Codehaus irc.

--
Wendy

Re: Request for svn karma

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

On 12/01/2010, at 7:52 AM, Dennis Lundberg wrote:

> Thanks Brett!

We're not letting anyone offering documentation escape easily, so thank you :)

- Brett

Re: Request for svn karma

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Thanks Brett!

Re: Request for svn karma

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

Re: Request for svn karma

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.

Re: Request for svn karma

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
(missed this over Christmas)

Re: Request for svn karma

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Dec 25, 2009 at 9:46 AM, Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> wrote:

> If it's OK with you I'd like to get commit privileges so that I can
> commit these fixes myself. Otherwise I'll just put them in JIRA.
> Whatever you prefer. If you want it in JIRA, do you want one issue with
> a big patch in it or many issues with smaller focused patches?

When Continuum moved out of Maven to become a TLP I said that anyone
who 'lost' commit privileges at that time could have them back for the
asking.  A quick check of the archives says you were there then, so
that's good enough for me.

(Yes, the 1.3.x branch is still hanging around waiting for a GA
release, so both need to be updated.  It doesn't matter which way the
merge goes.)

--
Wendy