Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Gilles Bayon <ib...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/27 18:54:14 UTC

Re: It's not a good day on the iBatis list without a log4net question!

http://ibatis.apache.org/docs/dotnet/datamapper/ch04s05.html
You can find an adpater for log4net with the binaries, recompile it to match
your log4net version

--
Cheers,
Gilles

Re: It's not a good day on the iBatis list without a log4net question!

Posted by Dustin Aleksiuk <Du...@huskyenergy.ca>.
Duh. It's a NANT file.

Sorry.

Regards,
Dustin

Posted by Dustin Aleksiuk <Du...@huskyenergy.ca>.
Hi Gilles,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I have the binaries, I see the adapter,
but I don't see any code. Your instructions make it seem like a pretty
easy task.

I downloaded the source just now - MSBuild won't run the iBATIS.build
file for some reason and the solution and project files are all .NET
1.1.

No problem, I'll run the VS2005 conversion and try to figure it out,
but am I missing something easy? How do you guys do your .NET 2.0
builds?

Sorry if these are stupid questions.

Thanks a lot,