Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Carlos Reategui <cr...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/27 23:16:25 UTC

Xen Host changed IP

HI All,

One of my XenServer Hosts changed its IP address (not sure how) and
Cloudstack is not able to communicate to it.

I was thinking of stopping the Management Server and updating the hosts IP
address in the DB before starting the Management Server again.

Any concerns with this approach?  Any other recommendations?

thanks,
Carlos

Re: Xen Host changed IP

Posted by Carlos Reategui <ca...@reategui.com>.